How to fix Google User Content Was Denied When Downloading Bug?
Are you getting Access was denied whenever you try to download anything from Google Drive? This is how you fix it.
We don’t really cover tech stuff that much, but this thing has been bugging me for a while and I’m sure other people have to deal with it, so here comes Punchland to the rescue!
How to fix Access to doc- docs.googleusercontent.com was denied You don’t have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403 when you’re downloading a file?
Every now and again I try to use Google Drive as, you know, a cloud-based drive, but then I’m faced with the fact that this message saying access is denied in my own Google Drive and whenever I go on the internet to try and find a fix all people tell me to do is clear all your browsing data.
It doesn’t work.
Why is my access denied when I try to download a file?
The only way to fix the Access to doc- docs.googleusercontent.com was denied You don’t have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403 bug/error is:
- Login to the drive where the file is located;
- Right click the file and select download
- You will get the error, don’t worry, we need this to happen!
- Copy the URL of the error page you get;
- Open an Incognito window (Ctrl+Shift+N)
- Paste the URL
- Google will prompt you to log in. Do so.
- Your file will either start downloading OR it will prompt you to select a place to save it.
- Boom. Case closed.
That’s all you need to do.