Everybody agrees on this one: dump him!
I’ve been seen this guy for a couple of weeks now, but I got the feeling he doesn’t really take me seriously, don’t get me wrong, I wanna have just as much fun as the next girl, but all we do is go to these obscure bars and then back to his place. I wonder if he even has any friends… Any time I ask him to come hang out with me and my friends he comes up with a lame excuse. He’s always too busy in his studio or whatever, which I think it’s cool, but sometimes I call him and he abruptly hangs up. I don’t know what’s going on and he won’t tell me. Maybe it’s time to pull the plug?
- anitadoeswhatshewants answered: You’re his fuck buddy. Dump him if that’s not what you want.block
- toonervoustoeatberries answered: I say not. He’s just a busy guy, I guess. If she can’t handle the busy lifestyle he has, and just take the time her gives her, then pull it.
- flatgavininnewyork answered: Get rid of him and not have anything serious with me.
- rgkarma answered: fuck that hipster, you can have me
- rachelcunningham answered: just stop talking to him and see if he notices. if he doesnt: see ya.
- agentfenris answered: He’s prob got a few hipsters he’s seeing. That’s why obscure bars are so good like that.
Do you have any hipster relationship conundrums? Send us an email hipsterdate(at)gmail.com and we’ll give you advice.